B.S., Materials Science and Engineering, Pennsylvania State University 2015 (minors in Spanish and Nanotechnology)
Ph.D. Student, Mechanical Engineering, Cornell University 2015
Lego Robotics Outreach
Big Red Barn Advisory Board
Warriors Mark, PA
Skiing, soccer, football, cinema, knitting
Publications and Presentations
Peer Reviewed Publications:
- Taylor EA, Donnelly E (2020) Raman/FTIR Imaging to Study Bone Material Properties. Bone (submitted)
- Hunt HB,…Taylor EA, …, Donnelly E (2020) Bone tissue composition in post-menopausal women varies with glycemic control from normal glucose tolerance to type 2 diabetes mellitus. Journal of Bone and Mineral Research (submitted)
- Lekkala S, Taylor EA, Hunt HB, Eve Donnelly E (2019) Effects of diabetes on bone material properties. Current Osteoporosis Reports.
- Taylor EA, Donnelly E; Yao X, Yao W, Johnson ML, Kimmel D, Lane NE (2019) Sequential treatment of estrogen deficient, osteopenic rats with alendronate, parathyroid hormone (1-34), or raloxifene alters cortical bone mineral and matrix composition. Calcified Tissue International.
- Taylor EA, Mileti CJ, Ganesean S, Kim J, Donnelly E (2019) Measures of bone mineral carbonate content and crystallinity for FT-IR and Raman spectroscopic imaging differentially relate to physical chemical properties of carbonate- substituted hydroxyapatite. Applied Spectroscopy. Submitted.
- Guss JD, Taylor EA, ….Hernandez CJ (2019) The microbial metagenome and bone tissue composition in mice with microbiome-induced reductions in bone strength. Bone.
- Taylor EA, Lloyd AL, Salazar-Lara C, Donnelly E (2017) Raman and FT-IR mineral to matrix ratios correlate with physical chemical properties of model compounds and native bone tissue. Applied Spectroscopy. 1, 2404-2410 (2017). DOI: 10.1177/0003702817709286
- Taylor EA, Donnelly E (2020) Changes in Biomaterial Properties of Bone with Disease and Treatment. Encyclopedia of Bone Biology, Elevier
- Taylor EA, Mileti C, Donnelly E (2019) Raman and FTIR bone mineral crystallinity and carbonate content differentially relate to analytical physical chemical measures. International Conferences on the Chemistry and Biology of Mineralized Tissues
- Demitras A, Taylor EA, Donnelly E, Ural A (2018) A Novel FEM Approach for Evaluating the Fracture Resistance of Human Cortical Bone Demonstrates that Material Heterogeneity Distributes and Attenuates Damage in Cortical Bone from Human Iliac Crest Biopsies. American Society for Bone and Mineral Research Annual Meeting
- Hernandez CJ, Guss JD, Taylor EA, …., Bicahlo R (2018) Alterations in Gut Microbiome Secreted Vitamin K are Associated with Impaired Bone Quality
- Mileti C, Taylor EA, Donnelly E (2018) Raman and FTIR spectroscopic measures of crystallinity differentially assess crystal size and stoichiometric perfection in hydroxyapatite
- Taylor EA, Yao X, Wang Y, Kimmel D, Johnson ML, Donnelly E, Lane NE (2017) Sequential antiresorptive and anabolic treatment maintains cortical bone quality in an ovariectomized rat model. American Society for Bone and Mineral Research Annual Meeting
- Taylor EA, Kim J, Estroff LA, Donnelly E (2017) Raman and FTIR mineral crystallinity and carbonate content correlate with physical chemical measures. Orthopedic Research Society Upstate meeting.
- Taylor EA, Lloyd AL, Salazar-Lara C, Donnelly E (2016) Raman and FTIR bone quality parameters correlate with physical chemical properties of native bone and chemical models. American Society for Bone and Mineral Research Annual Meeting
- Taylor EA, Bushman Z, Deshong G, Lewis G, Todd J, Donahue H, Adair JH (2014) Adding the 3rd dimension: Challenges in the additive manufacturing of composite bone scaffolds for tissue engineering. American Chemical Society Colloid and Surface Science Symposium
- Taylor EA (2019) Validation and implementation of Raman measures of bone quality. WiTec 3D Correlative imaging workshop, Cornell University.